Saturday, 9 October 2010

Step by Step With Michael

No posts for a while!!!Sorry
in This post I want to share step by step process of draw Michael.I've drawn this one on 28 August.in fact it was second gifts for 52th Michael's birthday I've never forgot that day I can't express my feelings of that day it seemed Michael encourage me to draw a portrait in least time.I could hear his whisper He told me today you'll draw me in a different way and when I've got pencil in my hand it seemed a invincible person guide my hand!!!
I've finished it I think in 8 hours.I used of soft pastel.
hope you like it.








                                                                It's all for love.

Just Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat It
No One Wants To Be Defeated
Showin' How Funky Strong Is Your Fight
It Doesn't Matter Who's Wrong Or Right

1 comment: